Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (early)

We got a new Nikon D3100 SLR camera!



I am so excited I can't even explain. I have wanted one of these camera's for a very long time!
We do have to kinda share the camera though. One of the reasons we got the camera, other than I wanted one very bad, was for Taylor's business. His uncle's, or business partners, and Taylor decided that having a camera that could take better quality pictures would help the business. Taylor has sold over 21 bikes in the month of January so it was decided before this pay period was up, we could buy the camera and take the expense out now, when it wouldn't really impact the profit. So we have to share with the business because SLC Powersports helped pay for part of it. But that is ok... I am happy to share!
Of course the first pictures we took were of Honda, haha. He was a great subject and we got some great pictures. So here is what our camera looks like and some of the pictures we took!

Isn't that one of the cutest faces you have ever seen?
I hope everyone can enj0y Valentine's Day as much as we have!




No comments:

Post a Comment