I am so glad that it is summer! Taylor and I have so many things planned that I honestly don't know how we are going to fit it all in. We want to play as much as possible. Even though I have working 40hrs a week and Taylor is working 70+hrs/week, we seem to find the time.
I am really glad that summer is here for several reasons. The last couple of months have been really hard. I have been stressed to the max with so many different things I feel like I am going to crumble. I was shocked the other day when I sat back and realized how stressed/anxious/angry/sad/etc I have been. It really takes you by force when you really take a step back and look at everything that is going on. Now that summer is here I have made a resolution to let go of the stress and try to have the best summer I possibly can. There is nothing I can do to change the stressful circumstances of life, I can only choose to enjoy the ride and "let come what may".
So this summer Taylor and I are going to be involved in: work, boating as much as possible (our new boat works amazing and is so much fun), 3 WEEKS in Lake Powell, golfing, hiking, swimming, family, going to the cabin, and whatever else we can come up with! I am so grateful I have so many fun things to do and look forward to. I am glad that i have made a resolution to enjoy this summer and know that everything else will work out the way it needs to! I am glad that Taylor and I are so similar and love playing as much as we possibly can throughout the entire summer.
I have to say that I am so grateful for my Father in Heaven. He has helped me get to through these rough times and helped me to understand that He has a plan for me and everything will work out accordingly. I am so grateful that I have the gospel in my life, I do not know what I would do without it.
Here is to a great summer and enjoying every minute of life! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment