Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kicking Baby boy

I felt baby boy kick about 17 1/2 weeks. I pretty sure I felt him before that but I was never quite certain. But at 17 1/2 weeks, I was positive that it was baby kicking. It is such a weird but exciting feeling. Now I will sometimes just sit in certain positions that makes baby move and kick more just to feel him. I bet in a couple weeks I will be wishing for him to relax a little and stop beating me up but for now I am loving every second!
  It is so crazy to me knowing that there is a living thing inside me. I am growing a human being! It is kind of freakish if you really think about it but I am so grateful to be pregnant. It was not easy getting pregnant and even though it's hard to be sick and get fat, every time I feel my little man move and kick I smile.
  It was a pretty exciting day for me to know that I was feeling baby kick but the day Taylor felt our little one kick was way exciting for me :) He felt baby boy kick on December 29, 2012!
  We were lying on the couch and I told him little boy was kicking me a lot. He asked it he could feel it and I didn't think he could yet because I was only 21 weeks but we tried it anyway.  He put his hand on my belly just as our little man gave a good kick (or hit I guess I don't know if it's his hands or feet). Taylor pulled his hand back and was like, "Oh! Was that it?" It was fun because I hadn't said a word so I knew he was feeling it on his own.  His face was priceless to. It was a mixture of shock, freaked out, and happy all at once. ha ha! He thought it was a little weird but ever since he will try to wake baby up by poking me and then put his hand down to see if he can feel our little one move.

It is so much fun experiencing all these new things and being able to share them with Taylor. I can't wait to be a mom but I am even more excited to see Taylor as a dad. He is going to be amazing!

I had my 22 week appointment today and the doctor said baby is doing great! My weight, glucose, and blood pressure are all great as well! That is always great to hear, that I am doing well and so is baby. I told my doctor I felt A LOT of pressure in the lower pelvis and she said it is most likely because he is breech. Not to worry though, she said that he will most likely flip around! At least he better :) So here is to having a great time for the next 18 weeks and getting everything ready for my little man! I am so excited and stressed but I know it is going to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment