Monday, April 29, 2013

Momentous Day!!

Today is a MOMENTOUS DAY! Today I finished my last day of work  before baby boy comes! I hope this little boy comes very soon but even if he doesn't come this week I am so very grateful to be done with work.
  With not being able to fit in any shoes or bend over to do my job, it made work very difficult. I know I could probably keep working up until my due date, next week, but I am not going to. It will be nice to have a few days to myself, resting, cleaning the house, and finishing up the last few things before my little man gets here. It is going to be weird not going to work everyday but I am so excited for this new adventure!

Now I just need to find a way to get this little man to come, I will be super happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment