So my biggest goal this year is to lose some weight and be comfortable in my body. This is my greatest weakness and something I really want to improve this year. I know most girls have this difficulty but this is my biggest problem and have become very determined in my efforts to change.
I have started working out and am getting better and pushing myself past the limits I have set for myself. I think that the limits I set for myself are my absolute biggest hindrance. I think I can't do it so I slack off. That is changing! I am doing P90X and it is killing me but after about 1 1/2 weeks I can start to feel the difference.
I am also trying to eat healthier, anyone that knows me knows I LOVE chocolate. It is fantastic, any type! ha ha But I have done so much better. I am not saying I don't eat some chocolate, because to be honest I have to have just a little but the amount has dropped drastically!I have really cut down on my sweets intake, my soda intake, and the amount of calories I have each day. I have also increase my water and have started P90X.
What I can't decide is a reward. I know that sounds silly but many people have told me that to help keep yourself motivated you should reward yourself for weight lost. I am not talking food or treats, that defeats the purpose of the goal, but I different reward that helps keep you going. Knowing you aren't just working towards a weight loss goal but also another type of reward.
I am looking for suggestions, what is a good reward. After 5lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs, etc. or whatever weight loss I need to feel comfortable in my body and proud of myself! Any help of suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment